"A photograph is the pause button of life"
- Ty Holland
Class of 2020 Mini-Session Photography
Please Click Below Link to View Pricing & Dates
Reviews of Prickly Pear Photography, LLC:
- Responded quickly and was very informative and patient in helping us pick a location. I would have loved to go to one of the places she has a pass to like Desert Botanical Garden but we had a big party this time around so we went to Usery Park in Mesa.
- Very professional and handled taking pictures of a rowdy 2 year old! She gave us great direction and suggestions for different poses, backgrounds, etc. which resulted in a ton of variety in the whole set of photos.
- Literally the fastest photographer to get pictures back to me. I was expecting 2 weeks given the busy holiday season but she got them to us in a few days.
- I will now most likely be trying to find any excuse to get professional photos done by Morgan 😆"
Devan & Scott Foster
"I can't sing Morgan's praises enough for how much we loved our photos. She is so sweet and made us feel so relaxed throughout the entire shoot. Morgan has the passion and the creative eye that you just can't teach, she's amazing!"
Lyndsay & AJ King
"Morgan was the absolute perfect photographer for our wedding. She is so professional, talented, and easy to work with. She perfectly captured all of the moments we wanted captured, and the photos came out absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for the most important day of our lives."
"I've had the opportunity to view Morgan's work and it is spectacular. Last weekend we got the opportunity for her to shoot my daughter's sweet 16 pictures and her friends Senior pictures and they turned out absolutely amazing. Not to mention she is just too sweet and flexible. Thank you!"
- ARIZONA BASED PHOTOGRAPHER -
GILBERT + BEYOND
- Senior Photography -
Claire Morton “Class of 2020”
The tremendous amount of community encompassed over the past week due to COVID-19 gives me an abundance of hope for my
Kylee Healy “Class of 2020”
As May quickly approaches, I have the amazing opportunity to capture senior portraits for the surrounding community. I m